[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ background_color=”RGBA(0,0,0,0)” sticky_enabled=”0″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”]
This is the privacy notice of Certus Healthcare T/A Primed Pharmacy T/A PriMed Pharmacy. In this document “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to [Certus Healthcare T/A Primed Pharmacy]. We are company number 07918454 registered at 40-42 Main Road, Denholme, BD13 4BL.
This privacy notice aims to inform you about how we collect and process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information. It tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. Our policy is not just an exercise in complying with the law, but a continuation of our respect for you and your personal information.
We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate. Our policy complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 (Act) accordingly incorporating the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at http://www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through https://qa.primedpharmacy.com/.
Agreeing to Terms
How we collect information?
- Visiting PriMed Pharmacy.
- Contacting us by telephone, email, social media or other messaging systems or traditional post.
Please do not submit such personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect. We also collect from:
- https://qa.primedpharmacy.com/ (the “Websites”)
- Cookies (“Cookies”)
- Publicly available information and other resources (i.e. Social Media, Credit Check Agencies, etc.).
Data we Process
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you. We have collated these into groups as follows:
- Your identity includes information such as first name, last name, title, date of birth, and other identifiers that you may have provided at some time.
- Your contact information includes information such as billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone numbers and any other information you have given to us for the purpose of communication or meeting.
- Information necessary for the purposes of submitting a prescriber application, such as medical registration numbers, pin numbers, professional details and an image of your passport or driving license
- Patient names and address; prescriber name and medication prescribed and directions for use
- Payment card information
- Your profile includes information such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Marketing data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us; communication preferences; responses and actions in relation to your use of our service
What legal basis to we rely on to to process your personal information?
On some occasions, Certus Healthcare T/A Primed Pharmacy processes your data with your consent as part of becoming a customer with us or by explicit request by yourself (Opt in). You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn. Certus Healthcare T/A Primed Pharmacy may process your data when we need to do this to fulfil a contract with you, such as offering you with products and services as part of visiting https://qa.primedpharmacy.com/ or registering with us as a customer.
Certus Healthcare T/A Primed Pharmacy also processes your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights as per GDPR rules.
Our legitimate interests include:
- Ensuring the security and integrity of our Services and in ensuring that https://qa.primedpharmacy.com/ operates efficiently
- Offering and supplying goods and services to our customers;
- Protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
- Promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
- Sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers;
- Understanding our customers’ behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs;
- Improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
- Handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes; and
- Fulfilling our duties to our customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
- The processing is necessary because of a legal obligation that applies
Certus Healthcare T/A Primed Pharmacy may process your data to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations eg preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud including working with law enforcement agencies, suppliers/manufacturers, I.D check agencies and so on.
Who do we share your Personal Information with?
Certus Healthcare T/A Primed Pharmacy may make Personal Information available to:
Consultants, Contractors, Self-Employed workers.
In the course of our business to help provide the products and services we offer, Certus Healthcare T/A Primed Pharmacy may make Personal Information available to third parties such as Locum Pharmacists, Self employed workers and other intermediaries and agents and other business partners.
Our service providers
This includes external third-party service providers, such as accountants, auditors, experts, lawyers and other outside professional advisors; IT systems, CRM software providers, inventory software, support and hosting service providers; printing, advertising, marketing and market research and analysis service providers; document and records management providers; technical engineers; data storage and cloud providers (some based outside of the EEA) and similar third-party vendors and outsourced service providers such as Royal Mail, APC Overnight, etc that assist us in carrying out business activities.
Governmental authorities and third parties
Certus Healthcare T/A Primed Pharmacy may share your (or your patient/client’s) Personal Information with governmental or other public authorities (including, but not limited to, regulatory authorities, courts, law enforcement, tax authorities and criminal investigations agencies); and third-party civil legal process participants and their accountants, auditors, lawyers and other advisors and representatives as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law;(b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our group companies;(f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and that of our group companies, you or others and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit our damages.
How we use personal information?
We use Personal Information to do some or all of the following:
- Communicate with you as part of our business;
- Send you important information regarding changes to our policies;
- Provide improved quality, training and security and manage other commercial risks;
- Carry out market research and analysis, including satisfaction surveys;
- Provide marketing information to you (including information about other products and services offered by selected third-party partners) in accordance with preferences you can express to us. Please be aware you can always change these preferences.
- Allow you to participate in contests, prize draws and similar promotions, and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional terms and conditions, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these carefully;
- Facilitate social media sharing functionality;
- Manage our infrastructure and business operations, and comply with internal policies and procedures, including those relating to auditing; finance and accounting; billing and collections; IT systems; data and website hosting; business continuity; and records, document and print management;
- Resolve complaints, and handle requests for data access or correction;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations (including laws outside your country of residence), such as those relating to anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism; comply with legal process; and respond to requests from public and governmental authorities);
- Establish and defend legal rights; protect our operations or those of any of our group companies or insurance business partners, our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our group companies, you or others; and pursue available remedies or limit our damages.
How can you delete your personal information held by us?
When you access https://qa.primedpharmacy.com/ online (without login), we store some information about you. This is anonymous and used for statistical purposes. When you create an account and log-in, it is protected by your password and may only be accessed by you. You can deactivate your account at any time, by contacting us.
Certus Healthcare T/A Primed Pharmacy is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alterations, disclosure or destruction of information that we hold.
Our security measures include: –
- Secure I.T systems in place for https://qa.primedpharmacy.com/ such as encryption, strong password protections
- Review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures as part of the Pharmacy Information Governance rules;
- Restrict access to personal access to personal information to Certus Healthcare T/A Primed Pharmacy employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to contractual confidentiality and processing obligations. They may be disciplined/contract terminated/legal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations; and
- Internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
Marketing and advertising
Online behavioural advertising
We partner with third-party specialists so that we can display advertising which is more relevant to you and your interests on https://qa.primedpharmacy.com/. We and our network partners (such as Google Analytics and Zoho) may utilise cookies or web beacons along with other codes such as your Identifier to better understand your interests from the web pages you interact with and the search terms you use on our site to build a picture of the category of interests or preferences you have and to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Direct Advertising and communicating with our customers:
We regularly use emails to communication with our customers with it being a fast form of updating on news and changes. We from time to time use SMS when there is a significant piece of news which may benefit you. Certus Healthcare T/A Primed Pharmacy uses various digital and non-digital forms of direct advertising such as E-newsletters, SMS, Social media, Online messaging, hard copy leaflets, etc for advertising. You may opt out of any advertising of Certus Healthcare T/A Primed Pharmacy’s products and services.
For Social Media Platforms, you may wish to review your links/tags if you have connected with us and remove yourself from our Social Media groups/pages if you do not wish to be contacted through Social Media for Marketing related material.
The Marketing material you would receive can be “processed” information based on the data we would collect from you (i.e ordering history, browsing habits) and/or data collected from other third party sources (i.e your company website), etc. Also, the Marketing material you would receive can be from “non-processed” information which would not be based on any background or customised data patterns (i.e traditional direct marketing).
You have the following rights:
- The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- (as set out above) the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us.
Certus Healthcare T/A Primed Pharmacy’s B2B services are not directed towards individuals under the age of eighteen (18) due to the nature of our business.
Third party data usage
Please note that we are not responsible for the data processing of any Personal Information you disclose to other organisations through our Social Media Pages. Any Third parties who have received personal information from Certus Healthcare T/A Primed Pharmacy have confirmed to adhere to the Data Protection Act / GDPR including any companies outside of the EEA.
Your point of contact
If you have any questions about this policy or our use of the data we hold you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Data Officer, 40-42 Main Road, Denholme, BD13 4BL.
The data controller responsible for your information is Certus Healthcare T/A Primed Pharmacy.